Thursday, January 3, 2013

A snap shot of 2012

Hello gorgeous!

I'm Felicia Kiker. I am passionate stylist living and working in a small town. I love every aspect of my job from the everyday color and cut to the connections I have made and hope to continue to make daily. 
So, with that said, one of my resolutions was to make a blog. A blog that will give clients an insight on the things I love the most. Hair, products,make-up,fashion,and random tid bits here and there, a few laughs from a days work.. etc..  My goal is to post at least 3 times weekly. :)
  This is all new to me, so bare with me, and any other bloggers have any advice comment. I hope you all enjoy it!! 


2012 has been a great year for my business, but I hope 2013 will be the best yet! :) Let me catch y'all up first! I have been a stylist at Studio 601 for 2 years, and I love it! My co-workers are the best and I would have to say my clients are two. This past year has been full of great opportunities and experiences, ups and downs, and one of the best times of my life.  To the right is me and my boss Ivey at a Princess party. ( Ill tell you all about that later) I was also able to travel to one of the most beautiful places ever (Gatlinburg TN) to do hair and make-up for a client and great friend of mine. I also threw my first annual Client Christmas Party, which went awesome. I've also spent time working on photo-shoots,really loooking into product lines, advancing my knowledge in coloring and cutting techniques, and pondering some new business ideas! :)

With 2013 already here, I guess I better start on it too. I can't wait to see what this year holds for me. && I can't wait to share all kinds of stuff with you all.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment