Monday, January 13, 2014

Ladies Only!!

Hello there loves,

I hope this Monday finds you all not too stressed and happy considering it is a Monday! 
I haven't blogged in quite sometime, but it is something I enjoyed doing and would like to start again this year. Only with a little twist. 

This year I am going to expand my blog to all things ladies love!! Like hair (of course), make up, skin, ladies health ( mentally and physically), fashion and much more.  You will now be able to read about not only hair and make up but things like ways to relax, the best ways to put yourself to sleep.  Also how to spot the newest trends, and how to shop on a budget. Make up tutorials (some mmmaaayyyybbbeee on youtube) and of course all of the things you already love about shearpassions. I can't wait to get started with all of this, I hope you  guys enjoy!!

I am contemplating changing the name of my blog. I love Shearpassions, but I don't think that is so fitting with the new additions. 
Any suggestions???

-your favorite stylist ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment