Sunday, June 2, 2013

S Factor wonderful tonight review

Hello beautiful! 

A few weeks ago I posted a pic of a new overnight conditioning treatment I have been using (wonderful tonight by S Factor from TIGI) With the weather getting warm it is a great time to give your hair the added moisture the sun and dry air will take away. Also everyone seems to want to go lighter in the summer which is also a great reason to condition. I got lucky and this overnight treatment from my boss to try out.  &  it was amazing, let me tell you a little about the line it comes from.
S Factor is a high end line produced by TIGI. Which is a major brand in the hair industry that also carries lines like CATWALK and BEDHEAD, along with a makeup line (that I love!) Designed to exemplify female beauty, and top of the line hair care. (learn about S-Factor here)

Let me start by saying, HOW CUTE IS THAT BOX! I have to say.. I was almost sold just by the box and the way the product is presented. Bbuuuutttt thats definitely not to look for especially not in a hair product. The wonderful tonight repairs extremely damaged hair and leaves it feeling soft and silky. Note though, that conditioner itself can only do so much for your hair. If you hair has "been through the ringer" the ONLY way to get it back to the way it should be is with a trim. Don't get me wrong, conditioning helps a whole lot but it is not the only way to get your hair back to its normal PH and the way it should be. Although it is proven to strengthen hair by three times.  
 It is a pretty lightweight conditioner. (Which means it would be great for someone with thin hair, who wants to condition but doesn't want their hair super greasy the next morning.) & did I forget to mention, it smells amazing! (If you haven't figured it out yet, I am huuugggeee on smells!) It smells very floral with a hint of vanilla. I loved the results I got with it. Along with the amazing smell, my hair was much smoother the next day and  more manageable to style. I would recommend this product to all of my clients. It is great for a little "pick me up" for your hair during the summer, if it is just a little dry. Or for someone who's hair needs help. (of course more than once along with other things.) It's super easy to use ( just wash your hair twice and put this in. Leave it overnight and rinse in the morning.) 
Since trying this over night leave in, I am def more inclined to buy more of the S Factor line. If you would like to try the S Factor wonderful tonight be sure to let me know! :)

-Felicia 

No comments:

Post a Comment